Salmon and Cream Cheese Wraps with Chives
One of the simplest and quickest recipes for a delicious and healthy lunch!
The recipe makes two wraps, if you would like to make more,
increase the ingredients proportionally. It takes only minutes to prepare.
1. 100g Smoked Salmon Slices*
2. 2 tbsp. Cream Cheese
3. 2 20cm Tortilla Wraps
4. 1 Handful of Freshly Chopped Chives
5. Salt and Pepper to taste
*You may also use lemon juice and squeeze a few drops on the salmon slices.
1. Preheat pan and warm two tortillas.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on 1 tortilla. Repeat.
3. Cover the cream cheese with chopped chives.
4. Add two large slices of salmon on 1 tortilla. Repeat.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Roll up the tortillas.
7. Slice into three with a sharp knife.
8. Serve fresh or refrigerate and serve chilled with chives.