Mini Tuna Spread Wraps
Tuna spread, it has always been one of my favorite lunches.
This spread is universal, it can be used on bread, bagels, salads, and wraps.
It is delicious and healthy, like most of my recipes.
I encourage everyone to try it out, it is very refreshing on a warm spring day.
Ingredients- Prep Time ~25mins
1. 1 Can of Tuna (~180g)
2. 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
3. 3 Large Celery Stalks
4. 1 Large Red Onion
5. 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Dill
6. 3 Tablespoons of Yogurt for Low-Fat Version (may be replaced with mayonnaise)
7. 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
8. Salt (add to taste)
9. Tortilla Wraps (I used Spinach flavored wraps, feel free to use whole-wheat, tomato, etc.)
10. Scallions (for flavor, decoration)
11. Salad (red, green, baby spinach mix)
1. Cook eggs for about ten minutes, they should be about hard-boiled.
2. Wash celery stalks and cut into thin sticks, then chop into small cubes.
3. Peel red onion, finely chop and add to bowl along with celery.
4. Add tuna to bowl, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Peel cooked eggs, and chop them into small cubes. Add to bowl.
6. Mix contents well, add 3 tablespoons of yogurt or mayo, add more if you prefer a wet paste.
7. Mix again and add dill and a few spring onions.
8. Heat wrap for 1 minute on high heat.
9. Place some scallions and salad on the wrap.
10. Spread a thin layer of tuna paste but do not spread too close to the edges.
11. Fold the wrap into hot dog style. Roll it up and sharpen knife.
12. With sharp knife, slice into thin 1" pieces.
13. Place on plate and decorate with scallions and red salad. Serve.