Dried Cranberry & Walnut Oatmeal
It's finally Sunday, which means I have more time to make myself a decent breakfast.
I haven't posted in days because of the Easter holiday.
Happy Easter to anyone who celebrated!
I hope everyone enjoyed their break, it's nice to be back!
My Sunday morning breakfast, takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Healthy and delicious, the best balance everyone needs to start their day.
Prep Time ~5mins Cooking Time ~5mins
Ingredients- (Makes 1 Serving)
1. Handful of Dried Cranberries
2. Handful of Walnuts
3. 1 Glass of Milk
4. 3 Tablespoons of Oats
5. Salt&Sugar to taste if you wish (I did not add any)
1. Finely chop dried cranberries and walnuts.
2. Pour one glass of milk into a small pot.
3. Add three tablespoons of oats.
4. Bring to a boil, stir frequently.
5. Add a handful of walnuts and stir.
6. Add a handful of dried cranberries and stir.
7. Continue to boil and stir until desired consistency is achieved.
8. Serve when hot and decorate with a few walnuts and dried cranberries.
*I prefer my oatmeal on the thick side, therefore I boil it for about 3 minutes.
*If you prefer more watery oatmeal, add more milk or water and stir until you are satisfied with the thickness.