Homemade Garlic Sauce
This universal garlic sauce is delicious, low-calorie, and healthy.
Use it as a side to pizza, salads, meat meals, and more!
My personal favorite is adding this on top of a pizza and as a dip for chicken.
I will link back to recipes that use this sauce when I post them.
If you do not like the taste of plain yogurt and do not mind extra calories,
substitute it with mayonnaise, or gradually learn to add yogurt into your
sauces by using half mayonnaise and half yogurt.
Ingredients- Prep Time ~10mins
1. 1 Plain White Yogurt (~250g)
2. ~5 Garlic Cloves (add more for extra spiciness)
3. Pinch of Salt
4. Pinch of Pepper
5. Pinch of Sugar
6. 2 Teaspoons of Parsley
7. 1/2 Teaspoon of Dill
1. Prepare about five garlic cloves. Chop, mince, and smash the garlic.
2. Add one package of plain white yogurt into a bowl.
3. Add the minced garlic and mix well.
4. Add salt, pepper, and sugar to taste. Do not add too much salt or it will ruin the sauce. Be careful!
5. Add two teaspoons of parsley and 1/2 a teaspoon of dill. Try not to substitute with dried herbs.
6. Mix everything well. Cover bowl and set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
7. Serve when chilled.