with Chicken & Vegetables & Garlic Sauce
Ingredients- Prep Time ~1h Cooking Time-15mins
1. Large Spinach Tortillas or simply Plain Tortillas
2. 300g Skinless Chicken Breast - (approx. 2 large tortillas)
3. Handful of Mushrooms
4. 1/2 Large Onion
5. 1 Cucumber
6. 1 Red Bell Pepper
7. Mixed Salad
8. 4-5 Plum Tomatoes
9. Garlic Sauce -> My Homemade Garlic Sauce Recipe
12. Gyros Spice Mix
14. Cayenne Pepper
15. Dried Parsley
16. 1 Teaspoon of Soy Sauce
17. 2 Teaspoons of Oil
18. 1 Teaspoon of Plain Yogurt
19. Dried Garlic Powder
1. Start with the marinade. Wash, clean, and dry chicken breasts. Cut into small strips.
1. Add chicken pieces into container, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Sprinkle pepper until it covers the chicken.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder the same way as pepper, and add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and turmeric. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Gyros Spice Mix.
4. Sprinkle some dried parsley and add 1 teaspoon of yogurt. Add 2 Teaspoons of oil.
5. Mix everything well until the chicken is covered with the marinade. Set in the fridge for 1-2h.
6. Prepare vegetables. Wash mushrooms thoroughly. Wash tomatoes and one red bell pepper.
7. Peel cucumber skin and 1/2 large onion. Dice onions and cut cucumber into slices. Slice mushrooms into thin pieces. Slice tomatoes and cut red bell pepper into thin sticks.
8. Preheat non-stick pan. When pan is hot, add the chicken and sear it on high heat. When almost brown, add mushrooms and onions. Lower heat, mix every few minutes, and cover to release juices. Cook for about 10 minutes. Uncover, when there is too much water, turn the heat to high and reduce.
9. Preheat oven to 150C and place tortilla for 2minutes.
10. Spread 1 tablespoon of garlic sauce on the wrap.
11. Place salad mix, followed by chicken, and lastly, tomatoes, cucumbers, and red bell pepper sticks.
12. Add more garlic sauce on top.
13. Fold and assembly as shown in pictures above.