Pan-fried Salmon with Garlic-Dill Sauce
and Rice & Broccoli
A delicious and healthy dinner :)
All natural products that are high-fiber and heart-healthy.
Ingredients-1. 2 Portions of Salmon Filet
2. 200g White Rice
3. 1 Broccoli
4. 2 tsp. Soy Sauce
5. 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
6. Lemon Slices
9. Pinch of Garlic Powder
10. Pinch of Sodium-Free Vegetable Seasoning (Dash, etc.)
11. My Recipe For Homemade Garlic Sauce
12. Handful of Fresh Dill
Instructions-1. Prepare two portions of salmon filet. Season with salt, pepper, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Set aside.
2. Add a pinch of dried vegetables/herbs mixture onto the salmon. (optional)
3. Bring salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli to desired tenderness. Do not overcook!
4. Bring salted water to a boil and cook rice. When cooked, fluff rice with a fork.
5. Combine broccoli and rice.
6. Heat pan with vegetable oil and fry salmon skin-side first. Cook for about two minutes then flip.
7. When salmon is pink, remove from pan.
8. Finely chop fresh dill and add to prepared garlic sauce. (Click Here for my recipe!!!)
9. Cut lemon into slices and set on plate. Add a serving of rice and broccoli with salmon filet.
10. Drizzle garlic-dill sauce over plate and salmon. Serve.