Rotini with Chicken & Mushrooms
It's been difficult trying to update my cooking blog while starting my third year of medical school,
but I will always find some time to post a few new recipes, forgive me!
Take care! :)
Wybaczcie mi moją ostatnią nieobecność,
ale trudno pogodzić moje studia z blogiem kuchennym,
ale jeszcze się nie poddaje! :)
Ingredients-1. 400-500g Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
2. 250g Mushrooms
3. 250ml 18% Sour Cream
4. 1 Onion
5. 1/2 Box of Rotini Pasta
6. 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
7. 2 tsp. Vegetable Oil
10. Italian Herbs Mix (Basil, Oregano, Tyme, etc.)
11. Pinch of Paprika
12. 1 Handful of Freshly Chopped Parsley
Instructions-1. Prepare boneless skinless chicken breasts by cutting into 1" cubes.
2. Marinate with balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, spices to taste, and vegetable oil.
3. Set in the fridge for at least thirty minutes.
4. Finely chop one onion and cut mushrooms into thin slices.
5. Heat skillet with a splash of vegetable oil.
6. Cook mushrooms until they release water and the water evaporates.
7. Add onions to the mushrooms and cook until translucent. Now you may add salt and pepper.
8. Place cooked mushrooms and onion mixture aside.
9. Heat skillet, without oil. Brown the chicken breast cubes.
10. When chicken is cooked, add mushrooms/onions.
11. Add 250ml of cream. Cook, and add salt/pepper to taste. Add herbs to taste.
12. Finely chop fresh parsley and add to pan. Mix well and serve.
13. Cook rotini pasta al dente according to package instructions. Combine al dente pasta with sauce.
14. Serve when hot, decorate with fresh parsley.