1. 5 Chicken Drumsticks
2. 2 tsp. of Soy Sauce
3. 2 tsp. of Vegetable Oil
4. 1/2 tsp. of Dried Cumin Powder
5. 1/2 tsp. of Dried Ginger Powder
6. 1/2 tsp. of Dried Garlic Powder
7. 1/2 tsp. of Paprika or Cayenne Pepper (add cayenne pepper for more spice)
8. 1 tsp. of Lemon Juice
9. Pinch of Salt
10. Black Pepper (add to taste)
1. Prepare chicken drumsticks. Wash and dry. Place in dish.
2. Add soy sauce and lemon juice.
3. Add vegetable oil. Mix well with hands.
4. Add all dry spices to the chicken and spread evenly.
5. Set aside in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 180C/360F.
7. Bake for about 50 minutes in baking dish, covered with lid.
8. For crispy and brown skin, remove lid after 60 minutes of baking.
9. Bake for about another 10 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and serve with choice of favorite side dish.
*Try this baked ginger chicken with a side dish of yellow rice with peas and carrots.