Scrambled Eggs with Salmon
Whenever I think of the best possible breakfast,
eggs always come to mind. Omlete, scrambled, hard-boiled,
or even sunny side up, eggs are so universal we can make everything and anything with them.
If it helps, I even read an article online that eggs contribute to weight loss.
In a study, people who consumed eggs frequently were significantly thinner than people
who did not include eggs in their diet. Anyways, I just wanted to say that there will be many
egg recipes on my blog, simply because they are the best way to start your day! :)
1. 3 Eggs
2. 1 Large Slice of Smoked Salmon
3. 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes
4. 1 Small Onion
5. Chives (1 handful and 2 stems for decoration)
1. Finely chop onion and chives. Rinse tomatoes and set aside.
2. Whisk three eggs and add pepper. Whisk to combine. Do not add salt.
3. Preheat non-stick skillet and add chopped onion.
4. Stir for about one minute and add eggs. The heat should be on high.
5. Let eggs settle. In the meantime, cut one large smoked salmon slice into smaller pieces.
6. Add salmon to eggs and stir continuously.
7. Sprinkle salt to taste. Add more pepper if necessary.
8. Add chopped chives and stir.
9. Cook eggs until they reach desired consistency. Dry scrambled eggs require more time on lower heat.
10. Serve when hot and decorate with chive stems. Place tomatoes around eggs.