with Brown Rice and Minced Spinach
Ingredients- Cooking Time ~60mins1. 1 Salmon Steak
2. 100g Brown Rice
3. ~250g Frozen or Raw Spinach (I used frozen, chopped spinach)
4. 2-3 Tablespoons of 12% Sour Cream
5. 1 Tablespoon of Light Soy Sauce
6. Garlic Sea Salt or Plain White Salt
7. Black Pepper
8. Lemon Slices
9. 5 Cloves of Garlic
10. Vegetable Stock or 2 Teaspoons of Vegeta
Instructions-1. Rinse and dry salmon steak. Prepare marinade by chopping 1 clove of garlic and slicing lemon.
2. Place salmon into dish, add soy sauce and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add 1 clove of chopped garlic and smear ingredients onto salmon, mix well.
4. Set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
5. Boil vegetable stock instead of water for rice, 2:1 water:rice ratio. 2 cups of water for 1 cup of rice.
6. If you want to use water, add about 2 teaspoons of Vegeta spice to the water.
7. Cook brown rice for about 45minutes, the rice should absorb the entire water.
8. In the meantime, prepare spinach by chopping 4 cloves of garlic.
9. In a small pot, add spinach with a few drops of water and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
10. Add minced garlic to the spinach and cook on lower heat for about 5 more minutes.
11. Add 2-3 tablespoons of 12% sour cream to the spinach and cook for 5 more minutes. Season to taste.
12. Heat nonstick skillet or grill pan. Add oil if necessary.
13. Cook salmon on high heat for 30 seconds on one side, then flip the steak onto the other side.
14. Lower the heat and cook for about 8-10minutes.
15. When salmon is ready, serve hot rice with spinach on the side, place salmon on spinach.
16. Add a spoonful of spinach onto the rice. (I love tomatoes, I just had to add some to my dinner)
18. Slice some lemon, place on plate and serve meal when hot and fresh!