Camembert Walnut Salad
Any French cheese fans out there?
Sure, we can easily add some Camembert or Brie onto our freshly baked baguettes!
How about a healthier twist?
Camembert on a salad, topped off with crushed walnuts.
Simple, ready in no time, and tasty! :)
2. Camembert3. Crushed Walnuts and 2-3 Whole Walnuts
4. Grape Tomatoes (Cherry or Plum will suffice)
7. Vegetable Oil
8. Long Grated Carrot Pieces (of course edible, but I used as decoration)
1. Rinse and dry shredded lettuce, use one serving. Place on dish.
2. Thinly slice Camembert. Start cut from the center, and cut outwards. Cutting only 1/2 the entire circle.
3. Place cheese over lettuce.
4. Crush walnuts with knife and sprinkle over cheese and salad.
5. Slice tomatoes and place around plate, alternating with Camembert.
6. Season tomatoes with salt and pepper. Add a touch of vegetable oil of choice.
7. Add a few pieces of grated carrot pieces, I had mine from a store bought salad mixture
8. Place 2-3 whole walnuts in the center.
9. Serve alone or with toast, such as garlic bread.