Olives, Tomato, and Red Bell Pepper
Hey everyone, I didn't think I would post tonight.
I had little time, and barely made myself a decent dinner.
During times like these it is important to nourish our body with nutrients.
I made this wonderful salad, such a simple one, but it sure does look pretty!
I thought I would share it, regardless :)
Ingredients- Prep Time <10mins
1. Salad Mix (Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Red Lettuce, etc. use your favorite!)
2. 2 Plum Tomatoes
3. Handful of Red Bell Pepper Slices
4. Marinated Green Olives
5. Marinated Black Olives
6. Scallions (handful, for topping)
7. 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
8. Black Pepper
1. Place a serving of salad on your plate. To save time, buy a prepared salad mix , washed and ready to use.
2. Wash tomatoes and slice into quarters. Place on plate, surrounding the salad like a clock.
3. Wash a red bell pepper and cut into slices. Place a handful on the salad. Save remaining for later use.
4. Slice marinated black and green olives. Place on salad.
5. Wash and finely slice scallions. Top the tomatoes off with the scallions, place some on the salad as well.
6. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or more, if you like) over your salad.
7. Sprinkle black pepper on the tomatoes.
Very easy... I know :)